The Abaco Inn always feels honored by requests to host weddings and receptions. Call us and we can help you plan a memorable event (242.366.0133 / 1.800.468.8799). The following includes tips we hope will be useful to you.
Couples can arrive in the Bahamas on one day, and as long as the following day is a weekday and not a public holiday, they can obtain the license that following day. You must obtain your license from:
The Government Administrator
Government Office, Marsh Harbour
Required legal documents:
- Original or notorized copy of your Birth Certificate
- Parental consent if either of you are under the age of 18 (eighteen)
- Sworn affidavits if you are single
- Certified copy of a divorce or death certificate of deceased spouse if either party has been married previously.
- BOTH parties must appear at the Administrator’s office to apply for the marriage license. There is a fee. The telephone number is 242.699-0000 or fax 242.699-0012,
- email administrator: email@example.com.
In order to make things easier for you, below you will find some names and numbers of people we recommend to help your special day run smoother.
Minister: Marie Neilly – 2423674647
Big Red (DJ)
Fire & the Goat Peppers