The Abaco Inn always feels honored by requests to host weddings and receptions. Call us and we can help you plan a memorable event (242.366.0133 / 1.800.468.8799). The following includes tips we hope will be useful to you. Couples can arrive in the Bahamas on one day, and as long as the following day is a weekday and not a public holiday, they can obtain the license that following day. You must obtain your license from: The Government Administrator, Government Office, Marsh Harbour.
Required legal documents:
- Original or notarized copy of your Birth Certificate
- Parental consent if either of you are under the age of 18 (eighteen)
- Sworn affidavits if you are single
- Certified copy of a divorce or death certificate of deceased spouse if either party has been married previously.
- BOTH parties must appear at the Administrator’s office to apply for the marriage license. There is a fee. Phone # 242.699.0000 or fax 242.699.0012,
- Email administrator: email@example.com.
In order to make things easier for you, below you will find some names and numbers of people we recommend to help your special day run smoother.
New Entry Band, Gully Roosters, Big Red (DJ)
Brown Tip, Jennifer Hudson(Ceremony), Local Vibe
Shane Cash, Stone McEwan, Fire & the Goat Peppers, Suppa Time